SADD is a national organization with hundreds of chapters throughout the United States. SADD is the power and caring of young people united to defeat the elements that can be destructive to a healthy and productive life for teenagers. SADD attempts to take the lead in empowering young people to create a path of wellness not only for themselves but also family and friends. Membership is open to all students who accept these goals:
- To end underage drinking, drunk driving, drug abuse, and other destructive decisions
- Not to ride with a driver who has been drinking or using drugs
- To help others do the same
Why Join SADD?
- SADD is an organization that is student-driven and adult-encouraged
- SADD promotes positive reinforcement and positive alternatives to destructive behaviors
- SADD’s goals are action-oriented
- SADD not only addresses the issues of drunk driving, but it also covers other issues that young adults are dealing with today
- SADD empowers students to empower themselves
- SADD offers safe alternatives
For more information on SADD International, click here.
Other sites of interest for SADD members: