Attention all students interested in Leadership
opportunities at St. Thomas More!
Have you considered becoming an Ambassador?
To be eligible for selection into the STM Ambassadors organization, the following requirements must be met:
- Applications and Permissions Slips will be sent to all students once the new school year begins. Completed applications/Permissions Slips can be emailed or dropped off to Ms. Putney at [email protected] or Mr. Mane at [email protected]
- Participate in scheduled selections events and interviews
- STM Ambassadors must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
STM Ambassador Expectations & Requirements:
- Must be an academically successful STM student (GPA of 2.5 or better)
- Work the STM Open House
- Be a shadow host and “Big Buddy”
- Be neat, clean and professional in appearance
- Be responsible, punctual, and knowledgeable
- Have a loud, clear and pleasant speaking voice
- Be energetic and have an outgoing personality
An STM Ambassador is a volunteer who participates in roughly 3 hours of training in order to effectively serve STM in four major capacities:
- Recruitment of potential students
- Orientation of new students
- Advising of new and current students
- Provide service to the STM community
An Ambassador also must promote spirit and unity among STM students.
Ambassadors will be responsible for checking their school e-mail account on a daily basis. Since ambassadors will be out of school for a length of time, it is possible that you could miss 2 or 3 class periods. Class work takes priority over recruitment visits.